Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Decent girls

Kavita Bandarkar From Delhi
Hi, I am Kavita Bandarkar born and brought up in Delhi. I belong to a modern Punjabi upper middle class family of four. My father is now retired as Techer  ,  I have a younger brother who is working with a Media agency as Creative and Planning Manager. I am a NIFT Graduate with an MBA in Marketing, currently working with an E-Commerce company as a Category Manager. I plan to start my own business very soon and would like my partner to understand and support my ambitions. I have a penchant for good books; fiction, philosophy and poetry. I also like to write, watch movies or go out to explore the city. I like to travel and gather new experiences. Painting is also something I enjoy when I have the time for it. I am looking for a partner with good family values,who is well educated and from a respectable and loving family. For me, personality and intellect matter more than appearance. I would like my partner to be fairly open minded and liberal in thinking, someone whose values resonate with my own. Kindly drop a mail in case you wish to pursue further.

No comments:

Post a Comment